- Environmental Commitment
- Advantages of Doorsets
- Product Range
- Styles + Configurations
- Acoustic + Fire Credentials
- Health + Safety
Our production facility has a genuine commitment to provide sustainable solutions. Our standards exceed many of the legislative regulations and licenses currently required.
This ongoing commitment aims to contribute towards a sustainable future for all.
Examples of this are detailed below:-
- Chain of Custody certification
- Softwoods, hardwoods, chipboards, MDF, plywood and door blanks purchased from suppliers covered by an approved accreditation scheme (e.g. FSC, PEFC, SFI, CSA, MTCC) many of whom hold Chain of Custody certification
- Invested over £100k on an in-house automated wood burning stove & wood chipper – allowing waste materials to be recycled, reducing the carbon footprint and landfill waste by 95%. The wood burning stove also heats the factory thereby reducing the need to use other fuels
- 90% of the finishing products are water based – investment in a water paint separator means wastewater from paint residue can be reused or disposed of safely